Welcome

Welcome to the COOL SKOOL This is a blog about our life...homeschool, family, church and everything else.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Girls Weekend Away-Big Bear, CA








A few weeks ago Penny and I and our good friends the Jones's took a weekend trip to Big Bear. We had so much fun, the weather was beautiful, we had a wonderful time spending some good ol' one on one and all with only a few little extras. When we arrived we found 2 dead mice in traps and I had to be the one to take care of them. There also was a lot of spiders and bugs, being in the mountains and all. All in all it was a great little getaway.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. Glad you guys got to get away.

auntibeck said...

Sounds heavenly!!! Penny is sure growing up, huh mom?

Belle Etoile said...

I was just going to say that I can't wait until Sophia and I can do something like this, then I remembered the topic of discussion there, and thought, well, maybe I CAN wait just a bit. :)