Welcome

Welcome to the COOL SKOOL This is a blog about our life...homeschool, family, church and everything else.

Monday, December 17, 2007

13 AMAZING YEARS!!








Today is our 13th Wedding Anniversary. I have been blessed with the most amazing husband for 13 years. I have loved every single minute of the last 13 years. None...would I do over again. I love him more now than I ever did and my love grows more and more every day.

Last weekend we celebrated our anniversary on a little cruise to Mexico. We had a wonderful time away.

I am so blessed and I thank God everyday for my wonderful life.

Happy Anniversary Honey, I love you. Thanks for giving me a wonderful life.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, I'm officially jealous. I'm so glad you guys got to do this. I'm sure it was well worth the wait. Happy Anniversary. You have taught me so much about marriage-thank you.

The Encourager said...

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:
If one falls down, his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls
and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
Ecc. 4:9-12

Congratulations on another year of growing together.

You two get stronger every year.

The Lord has truly tied you together in love.

auntibeck said...

I am so amazed by the growth of you both as individuals and together as a couple. Truly a joy to behold what God can do. Thank you for being such great examples of God's redeeming love--and to think right at this time of year that we are reminded of Christ's birth you are celebrating by your own living example of what God can do. We love you both...

The Chindo said...

My life is so good because of what God gives me through you. I want to cry, scream, and laugh hysterically when I think of how great you are to me.

Happy Anniversary, My Dreefee!