Welcome

Welcome to the COOL SKOOL This is a blog about our life...homeschool, family, church and everything else.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

EASTER 2008

Easter Saturday we spent with my family at my mom's house. We had a lovely brunch with eggs, waffles, potatoes,etc. The kids had an egg hunt, dyed eggs and swam all day. The weather was wonderful, about 75. Here are some pictures from Saturday.
The Martin Family
Cousins: Penny, Daniel and Sydny

The Thompsons







Sunday Morning 4:15 AM, we left our house for the Hollywood Bowl for the Easter Sunrise Service.

Back to the house to shower and get ready for church at 9am at Rocky Peak.





After Church with Fred and Becky, we stopped by Grammy and Grandpy's house to say Happy Easter and to see the Tehachapi Wallace's.
We had a 12 noon reservation at the Sportsman's Lodge for a Sunday Champagne Brunch. This was a lovely day and perfect weather.






Yes....we're all wearing the same outfit both days, I did the laundry on Saturday night!!!

3 comments:

auntibeck said...

It was a wonderful day--I'm so thankful we got to spend it with you!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I bet the Hollywood Bowl was awesome. I got to sing there one year for Easter Sunrise Service :)
Glad you guys had such a great day.

Just-Me said...

Haha...that's too cute about the laundry! I was just thinking about the laundry I should be doing, but instead I'm reading with great interest.....Looks like a really busy day for you, but well worth it.